Martha’s Fashion knows no age limits. While we love that we are generational ,we really feel this freedom is especially true for those over 50. With a bit of creativity and confidence, anyone can look stylish and on trend , regardless of their age. Here are some tips to help you master the art of fashion styling after 50:
- Invest in timeless pieces that never go out of style, such as a well fitting jeans , a classic trench coat, and a pair of high-quality leather sneakers. The pictured outfit is a perfect example of timeless individual items. our Rebecca Jeans , Sky knit and Hensen sneakers .Totally gorgeous classic dressing!
- Don't be afraid to experiment with color, texture, and patterns. Just make sure to balance bold pieces with more neutral ones to avoid overdoing it.
- Embrace accessories, such as scarves, hats, crossbody bags and statement jewelry. They can add a pop of color or texture to any outfit.
- Pay attention to fit. Clothes that are too tight or too baggy can detract from your overall look. Opt for well-fitted pieces that flatter your body shape. eg: we love that our sophie jeans are a relaxed fit but not oversized or too low in the crotch, you can also roll the hem up to create a more flattering leg depending on your height .
- Dress for the occasion. Whether it's a formal event or a casual outing with friends, make sure your outfit is appropriate for the occasion. Our Martha’s accessories are a wonderful way to elevate an outfit for special events.
Remember, fashion is all about expressing yourself and feeling confident in your own skin. With these tips, you'll be able to rock any outfit with style and grace after 50.
remember to be you ! and enjoy your Martha’s outfits.
#styleatanyage #styleover50 #itsamarthas