Our team have a few tips and tricks that can help you hide a large tummy when wearing jeans. Here are a few ideas:
1. Look for high-rise jeans. High-rise jeans sit higher on your waist, which can help to smooth out your tummy and prevent any muffin top.
2. Choose dark wash jeans. Darker washes are more slimming than lighter washes and can help to make your tummy appear smaller.
3. Avoid jeans with a lot of detailing around the waistband. Extra buttons, zippers, or pockets can draw attention to your midsection and make it appear larger.
4. Wear a shaping undergarment. A shaping undergarment can help to pull in your tummy and create a smoother silhouette under your jeans.
5. Try tops that drape or flow over your midsection. A loose top that drapes over your tummy can help to camouflage any areas that you want to hide. We love to style the Cambridge top with our Jeans.
Ultimately, the key is to find a pair of jeans that fit well and make you feel confident and comfortable.
Tip: Our Rebecca jeans are amazing and will be your go to bottom this winter season.
Lots of love